Subject: RE: [amos-list] Anyone remember Mr Amos Club and Totally Amos?
From: "Declan Gorman" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:05:42 +0100

From: "Declan Gorman" <[email-masked]>

Hello Michael,
  The file used to copy your 3.0 rom to a file is called Transrom and should
come with the WinUAE archive in the Amiga Programs directory.  Another small
utility in the same directory is transdisk which copies your amiga disks to
files for use in WinUAE.  If you still cannot find them let me know and I
will send them to you.

Declan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Drummond [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 27 July 1999 10:30
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [amos-list] Anyone remember Mr Amos Club and Totally Amos?

Hi Declan and all. I went to the madjock link and it listed KickStart
as required file (Kick13.zip or Kick30.zip) I tried for the latter, but
after two days the link still seems dead. Aminet has no Kick30.zip, but
it does have a program to copy the Kick ROM to file. What did you use,
Declan?

Mike D.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Transfer your big list to ONElist and earn $500!
For program details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/biglistbon_intro.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html